Participation of David Myriam both performances of the show "Voyages" (Travel) with creations of sand drawing.
"The Besançon Orchestra open wide our festival Argentina! with the sounds of the bandoneon master Astor Piazzola. Stealthy step of a kaleidoscopic journey that takes curious and jaded by the ear and took them to Spain, and Russia to Japan with a command of the orchestra to a Japanese composer living in France: Takenori Nemoto.
Jean-François Verdier has designed a nice program for everyone, young and old, and whose extreme variety will be enhanced with visual arts such as dance and live sand animation."
- Besançon Franche-Comté Orchestra
- Nathalie Pernette, danse
- Marie-Paule Dotti, singing
- Juan José Mosalini, bandoneon
- David Myriam, sand painting
- Jean-François Verdier, conductor
- Presence of the composer Takénori Némoto, for the world premiere of his composition "Ce qu’a murmuré le vent d’Est à l’oreille des arbres"
The video projections of sand drawing work with the orchestra by live performances and pictures pre-recorded.
- 2010 - Sand drawing for symphony concert , Moussorgski
Music program, and performances by David Myriam sand (over 30 minutes of live creation):
- Leonard Bernstein, Times Square 1944: Picture drawn on before the show and projected
- Takénori Nemoto, Ce qu’a murmuré le vent d’Est à l’oreille des arbres: Live sand painting
- Ottorino Respighi, Tarentelle: Sand painting pictures pre-recorded
- Verdi, Ouverture de Nabucco: Sand painting pictures pre-recorded
- Claude Debussy/ Némoto Takenori, Des pas sur la neige: Sand picture created live on the previous track
- Astor Piazzolla, Tres Tangos pour bandonéon et orchestre: Live sand painting for the second one
- Modeste Moussorgski, Prélude de la Khovantchina: Live sand painting
- Piotr Ilyitch Tchaïkovski, Valse des fleurs, Casse-Noisette: sand painting pictures pre-recorded, diaporama