David Myriam had the pleasure of drawing live sets during the opera for Lyric Nights Festival in Marmande. The show was wonderful and the experience very interesting.
- 2014 :: Live sand drawing for The Magic Flute, opera festival, Marmande
Thank you and congratulations to the entire team of the festival and all the artists for this adventure.
Another show is scheduled on March 03, 2015, in Mérignac, close to Bordeaux, France, mark your calendar!
- Facebook page for opera festival
- Conductor: Philippe MESTRES
- Director: Mireille LARROCHE
- Orchestra "SYMPHONISTES D’AQUITAINE"
- Festival Chorus: Marie Claire MESTRES
- Héloïse KOEMPGEN BRAMY is Pamina
- Anas SEGUIN is Papageno
- Louise PINGEOT is The First Lady
- Alicia HATÉ is The Second Lady
- Jennifer COURCIER is Papagena
- Yanis BENABDALLAH is Tamino
- Odile HEIMBURGER is The Queen of the Night
- Xiaohan ZHAI is Sarastro
- Eléonore PANCRAZI is The Second Lady
- Frank THEZAN is Monostatos & Officiant
- Scenery: David MYRIAM, live sand art
- Costume: "Maison GROUT" - Bordeaux
The sequences of sand drawing were prepared in advance by David Myriam in conjunction with the director.
There, several days of rehearsals have enriched and refine this scenery by further integrating music, acting and movement on stage artists.