PRESENTATION PORTFOLIO for the show
PDF document with all useful details (1.8 Mo)
For professionals, a complete online folder is available on request
- Synopsis : Salome has transcended time and survived the climatic and social disasters that humanity has triggered because of too much conservatism, disharmony and every man for himself. She tries to reconstruct everything differently with other survivors.
On a partially ravaged planet where the old rules were swept away, they must reinvent everything and are keen to work together in dialogue and mutual respect.
- Duration: 46 minutes
- Original music: Gérard Bonnotte :: voice over: Davia Poncet
- All public
- Some postcards are available
- News about this show were on Facebook
- 2016 :: Live sand art show: The new life of Salome
March 1st to 8, 2018: the show tour in Rive de Gier, France
Between November 10 and December 10, 2015, the show tour in Ain department (France), with more than 20 performances! (Mâcon, Bourg en Bresse, Montluel...)
As part of the Week of International Solidarity 2015 (SSI), the Departmental Union of Ain MJC (UD Mjc Ain, France) asked me this spring, with the support of the MJC of Montluel, to create a Moving Sand show.
So I started working from May to invent a history of about 45 minutes that correspond to the themes identified together: finding a harmonious way of living together, secularism, respect for others, the question of the differences between human beings...
I chose to put in the background the current social problems and climate problems will worsen soon.
With its Facebook page, I will share with you around this show: creation, depictions, developments...
See you soon for further Salome adventures.