Sand drawings were designed according to the music and the actors-singers. This was to provide both a setting, atmosphere, and a reflection of the dreams and nightmares of the characters.
A rich and creative collaboration with directors and musicians.
Introduction to the show on the festival program:
The "Child and the Enchantments" is born from the desire of a team: eight musicians, two magicians (one sand painter artist and lighting), a director and his double ...
Risk the challenge of music, theater and human transformation,
Meeting the challenge of telling all this fantastic tale of initiation for adults and children,
Play the game of the double bottom, the mirror of the projection and multiplication.
"L’enfant et les Sortilèges" will be focused, dressed, flash, fed by the richness of the music of Ravel.
It begins as a magical concerts offered every year the Festival Messiaen,
And escapes to the Opéra in the paths of the story of Collette.
- Sabine Devieilhe: soprano
- Sarah Breton: mezzo-soprano, piano
- Marc Mauillon: baritone, flute sliding
- Anne Bozec: piano, vocals
- Mary Olivon: Pianon, vocals
- Sandrine Tilly: flutes, vocals
- Vincent Carver: cello, vocals
- William Mathias: percussion, vocals
- David Myriam: sand drawings
- Anne Poitevin: lights
- Didier Henry: assistant directing, voice
- Catherine Dune: staging, voice