«The» concert-show Souffle will be in Jarcieu for an event of an association working in Benin.
– An amazing show full of images, emotions, beauty, with:
- Martin Ferron (Quebec): author, composer, keyboard and narration
- David Myriam: sand art specialist
- Jean Paul Afanassief: Drums, percussion
- Lionel Biolley: Saxophone and wind instruments
- 2017 - Souffle, live sand art musical show in Aosta
JARCIEU / salle polyvalente - November 3rd, 9pm
– Single support rate: 10 €
The benefit of the evening will finance the project "Water is life - JAR’NATI 2018"
The objective is to bring water permanently to two orphanages in northern Benin.
A change of life for many children and the surrounding population.
(well drilling, solar pump system, network etc.)
- 2016 :: Live sand art musical show (boat): Souffle