For the first of the "Concerts Family" products at the Auditorium, titled "Mystery sand”, David Myriam take part of the show with new live sand drawing performance.
He presents exceptional Moving Sand creations around the theme of nature: fantastic, friendly, threatening?...
Somme mysterious and moving pictures to travel with music. Around 30 minutes in six different parts.
– A video with a part of this concert:
– The live images created on stage by the artist are projecting onto a wide screen
– A puppeteer also accompany the hundreds of musicians from the orchestra.
– The composers on the program:
- Hugo Alfvén (The King of the Mountain)
- Edvard Grieg (Peer Gynt)
- Richard Wagner (Overture to Tannhäuser)
- Orchestra and screen, Auditorium Lyon, 2009